Johnsons 2011

Johnsons 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life in the ghetto

So Matt and I have been living in my brother-in-law's house for the last year and a half. It has been really nice to save some money on rent especially since we had a little girl this last year. Anyway, I always joke that we live in the ghetto, which it really is...I think. To support my statement that we live in the ghetto, today we left to go to my mom's house for dinner and as we were pulling out of our ghetto driveway/road that we live down, there was a group of men gathered around a trunk. The trunk was opened and I'm pretty sure they were selling something. Probably stereo equipment or tvs or something. I just thought it was funny. I'm kind of glad that we're moving in a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment